Tuesday, December 28, 2004

I woke up at 8am this morning to go to the physical/ pap smear/ blood appointment my mom made for me. My mom was being so nosy. She wouldn't tell me where the doctor's office was, so she had to take me. I decided not to fight her on it. I didn't want to have the blood test, but I hoped she would leave me alone for a while if I took it. I didn't tell the doctor about my cold because they tend to prescribe medicine too quickly. Mom was really mad about that and made me feel so bad that I cried in the car. I drank some tea and felt a lot better, turns out that I didn't need any medicine-and I was right.
She took my brother and I to get our car tires rotated. She was being so nozy and passive-agressively mean and controling of my brother (23 years old) that he stopped talking to her the whole time he was there. My mom bought me books, that's what she would do when I was little and had to get shots. I felt a bit better when I got away from her for a while.
I watched the movie Monster last night. It was pretty good. A bit disturbing of course, but still watchable. It's worth watching. It's interesting to hear about a female serial killer. The psychology of it was interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home