Sunday, January 23, 2005

Friday was awesome! I only had one class and I found out that it was cancelled. I also got to talk to the cute boy in that class. I think I was overly perky talking to him, hopefully he doesn't think I'm weird, lol. I got a lot of things done around the school, ate lunch, played the Sims, and watched tv. Then Tara and I went to a party with some of her friends. I didn't drink, but it was still a fun party. I knew a few people there and met a few others. There were a lot of people I didn't know (which is a good thing). The night was wrapped up nicely by watching some boys streak. Tara and I went to Farv's house, since he called us earlier that day. We watched half of Troy (good movie), then we went back to the dorms around 3am.

Saturday was a good day too. I slept in late, I saw Sean, Jefferson, Zefer, and Big D at lunch. Tara and I went out to eat for dinner. I went to a comedian (who as ok). Then I played Sims and did homework. I got a lot done. I was a little stressed out about how much home work I had, so it was good I stayed in on Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home