Friday, March 18, 2005

For a while now, I've been having those dreams about me making out with people I like and then before, during, or after sex they decide that they don't like me anymore and push me off of the bed, couch, etc. Last night I finally had a less depressing "romantic dream". I dreamed that I was making out with someone I liked and we were going to have sex, he left for a minute to go get ready. While he was gone, my six roommates and their friends came into my room and wouldn't leave. The guy I liked when into another's girl's room to wait for me to deal with my roommates. I was worried about him leaving me for her, so I asked him to come back. We thought that we wouldn't be able to get together (relationship and physically) because of all the people preventing us from getting into my room. So we went to his room. He kicked out his roommate and his roommate’s one friend without too much trouble. Then he and I had a peaceful room to hangout in and fool around, and get closer to each other in an emotional/relationship way. That's so much like real life. The roommates are like my defense mechanism. They're comforting when they don't get in the way, but they make it extremely hard for me to get close to letting anyone into my life (room). And the guy in the dream doesn't have as many defenses in real life, and like the dream, he is able to get rid of them enough for him to get close to someone. I’m glad I had that dream, it made a lot of good points I should think about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home