Monday, May 16, 2005

I drove around for a few hours today. I found out where a lot of places are. I'm starting to feel a bit more comfortable in this area of town. I think next year I might look for places downtown or Boulder. That would be more exciting. I still like this place though. I went to the grocery store for the first time (to by stuff other than snacks). My friend Keli came over and I fixed us spaghetti. She and I hung out and explored more parts of town. I told her about one of the cute guys I met the other day and she convinced me to email him, hee hee. I was so nervous! I hope he doesn’t think I’m weird. I really don’t know what my “league” is. I usually assume cute guys are jerks, so I don’t even try to go after them, and I’m usually surprised if they flirt with me. I’ve gotten guys that I thought were out of my league though, so I don’t know. Hopefully this guy will email or call me back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home