Monday, May 30, 2005

I've been trying to eat for as cheap as I possibly can. That sucks really bad though. I ate a kind of gross can of potato soup when I realized that that was all I had eaten today and that I was craving things like entire food groups (meat, veggies mostly). I wasn't feeling very well and I knew that it was partially from not eating enough but also not eating a variety of foods. I've mostly been eating rice and sandwiches. I went to the store and bought fresh spinach, carrots, raspberries, fresh green beans, apples, refried beans, eggs and other good things. I even saved $10 off of a $30 total! So, I came home and ate fried rice with carrots and green beans in it. I started feeling a whole lot better fairly quickly.
I spent most of my day inside. It was really rainy and cold. I love the rain though. My roommate and her husband were home all day and I found myself in my room with my door shut most of the day. (Not avoiding them, but not really wanting to hang out with them either). I found out that he likes to sing, dance, burp, and make funny noises when he thinks no one is home, lol.
I got the nerve up and called the hotty-guy back. I was happy to get his answering machine. Hopefully he'll be calling me back soon. I'm not sure what he and I should do when we hang out. I was thinking about going out to eat, getting ice cream, renting movies, going to coffee shops, or something like that. If anyone else has an idea, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home