Monday, May 23, 2005

Today was my only day off this week. I slept in until 11am, then I had burritos for breakfast and lunch, lol. Then I sat out side and read (until I got sun burned and realized that I was out there for a really long time). I love the book The Tao of Pooh! I read it in one day, almost all in one sitting. It's an awesome book that everyone should read. I didn't know much about Winnie the Pooh, but now I really want to read those books or watch the show to see how it relates to the book. The book expalins a lot of things about Taoism in an easy to understand way with short stories to show you how to apply it in real life (which is great even though I usually hate short stories that explain what they just said). It has a lot of good ideas and points. It's kind of inspirational too.
I made myself some spagghetti for dinner. Then I drove to Morrison. It's so pretty over there. They have some really cool coffee shops I'll have to visit sometime. There are some pretty back roads into the mountains too. I'll want to check those out too. I really want to go camping one of these days. I'm hoping to find people to go with who have actually camped before and know what they are doing. That would be really cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home