Sunday, May 22, 2005

Today was my first day back at the Chinese restaruant. Ya! I love that place so much! I made $11.50 an hour tonight! It was so awesome. It's fun work too. I had time to read, talk to customers, talk to co-workers, listen to the tini waterfall, etc.. My parents let me eat dinner at their house too, which is cool.
There's a cute guy at work. He seems nice, easy to talk to, good guy. He's 17 though and going to be a senior in high school. When I was a freshman in college I decided that I didn't really want to date high schoolers anymore (and that was two years ago). I don't know. He seems kind of mature. But he does still live with his parents and is kind of young. He looks young and I am use to dating older guys, so it's especially weird for me to think about liking him. I think that would be funny if I dated him and the other guy, then I would be dating a 17 year old and a 27 year old, lol. So, what does everyone think? What do you think is the oldest and younest age range for me to date? (keep in mind I'm a 20 year old, college junior, living on my own, female thinking just about guys on this (girls I would say 18 and over because of the scandle of it, lol). A lot of the maturity aspects has to do with the individual person. There are some 40 year olds that are more immature than some 20 year olds. The oldest person I've dated was 29, the youngest was 19 (one year older than I was at the time).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home