Monday, May 30, 2005

So, I quit my job at the pizza place last Thursday. I kept thinking about all of the crappy relationships, jobs, friendships, living situations that I've stayed in because I was too scared to leave, didn't think I'd find anything better, worried that it was the best I could find. But really, I've quite all of those things and found better situations before. I have enough money in savings to be ok. I have work experience and another job already (the restaurant). I figured that I've taken a chance before and they've worked out, so this probably will too.

I talked to my other boss and he's letting me work a few more hours for him, which is really good. Ah, the delivery boy at work didn't talk to me much. I think he might be shy, but I'm not sure. He seemed cool (like the kind of guys who wouldn't have talked to me in high school), but he seemed more shy than stand offish though. Hopefully it's just that. We seemed to get along enough anyway.

I also got a call back from the cute guy I asked out a while back. I left him a message a few days ago but I had given up on him and figured he probably wouldn't call me back. I was really happy and surprised that he called me. He said that he still wants to hang out sometime. :-)

I found out that my cousin just got engaged! That’s cool. They’re a cute couple. I also got to see my uncle today. That was cool too. He’s a pretty nice guy and he has some really interesting stories. He has a really interesting business/politician way of talking too that I find amusing to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home