Saturday, June 04, 2005

Today was fairly decent. I slept in until 11am. I played Sims a lot this morning and listened to music. I went for a really long drive, but couldn't decide where I wanted to go, lol. My roommate was gone when I got home (ya!) so I stayed home and watched the shows I've tivoed. Colin called me, but told me that he was going to be busy all day and couldn't hang out. He said that he wanted to hang out sometime still. That's good. I was kind of sad that he couldn't hang out today. I was almost lonely again. I talked to this guy I know in Boulder. He asked if I wanted to go to Boulder to go out with him tonight. He was being really pushy though when I told him I wanted to go to sleep early. He told me I wasn’t being 'crazy' enough. I hate when guys try to make me feel bad so I'll do what they want. I appreciate guys that let me be busy and do what I want so much more now. I don't think it's so much to ask people to respect things that I wouldn't even think to ask them to give up for me. I think the one thing worse than not letting it go when I can't hang out- is when they try to make me feel bad about myself for not hanging out! Like telling me that I'm not spontaneous or fun if I don’t stay up all night when I have to work early in the morning. I'm glad that I'm getting better at seeing through that crap now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home