Saturday, June 04, 2005

Work last night rocked! The new girl I work with his incredibly sweet, funny, nice, and some what mature for high school. The one delivery driver is a cool kind of hippy guy, I used to work with (also friends with the other awesome people who use to work there- I might try to see if we all can hang out some time). The other delivery boy is Kyle. I was happy at first to think that he might be more mature and less mean this year, but I don't know if that's true. He started off nice but said some mean stuff to me toward the end. I'll try to not take him too seriously. There was a new chef at work. He looks like he's in his late twenties/early thirties- which is really young for being a chef there. He's very mysterious. He looks like John Leguiamo kind of- but less clean cut, lol. He has a nice body and style but kind of a scary, bad boy attitude. He was mad that I didn't speak Spanish, but then kept smiling at me and flirting later on. I was flattered and it made me laugh, he seems like trouble though. Ken asked me if I would work tonight. I told him that I might have plans but that he should call me if he wants me to come in. I'm hoping that Colin will call me tonight. I told him on the phone that I was free on Tues, Wed, or Saturday if he wanted to hang out. He hasn't called me yet, but he does work during the week and probably wouldn't have been able to hang out until today. I'm not going to call him if he doesn't call me today. I'll also tell Ken I can work if he calls me before Colin. I'm starting to learn to prioritize extra work hours and other things over boys. It sucked before when I wasn't getting my school work or club work done because I was prioritizing boys ahead of it. Last semester I got almost straight A's (when I was less distracted by boys), but I got a 2.2 when I was distracted by boyfriends. It's not their fault though, it's mine for not planning my time better and making myself follow it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home