Sunday, June 12, 2005

Yesterday was so fun! It was Jason's surprise birthday party. There were some really cool people there and it was a lot of fun. Your grandma is really cool Cameo! When the adults left, we played twister and some drinking games (I had soda). It was so much fun! The party ended around 3am. I'd have to say it was in the top three most fun parties of the year, if not the most fun.
Work was awesome today! We had a huge group (over 60 people) come in to eat. It was my boss' son's youth group party. My job was to refill the soda pitchers- which actually was a non-stop job for most of the night. I love to see the restaurant work in such a harmonious way. Everyone knows what to do mostly, no one is stressing too much, but it's still exciting, everyone helping each other out with each other's work, with the common of just getting everything done. Everyone trusts each other to do there job well, and everything goes great. I got to talk to Lindsay most of the night. She happened to mention to me that there was a 19 year old guy who was hitting on her and her 16 year old friends and that she thought it was creepy. Although I think it was more the guy than the age, because 19 and 16 aren't that bad. It made me think about whether I should try hitting on Trevor (the 17 year old guy at work) though. That's the same age difference. He is a boy though. Although they usually say that women usually go better with older men, because women mature faster usually. Who knows. I think I might flirt with him and see how he responds. I think he thinks of me as 'that college chick that works there' and not a potential crush- but maybe he just doesn't expect a girl to like someone that much younger. The other 17 year old treats me like I'm an adult, lol, although he's kind of shy around everyone. I was sooo happy at the end of the night. My boss told me that I could pack up a big box of left-overs from the night and take them home! I realized that I have a 'free food happy dance', lol. I danced around the table as I filled the box. I really wanted to stay at work and continue working and talking to everyone, but I had to clock out and leave :-( I was so happy about the food and having an awesome night. I wanted to drive to Jeff, Vince, Kevin, Zach, Jacob, Justin, Joel, Sean, Jason, the other Jeff, or one of there house, but everyone was too far away. I went to my parents house to see my dog and pick up a fork to maybe have a little picnic somewhere. I realized it was getting dark and I didn't want to eat alone, so I stayed to keep the dog company. I talked to my parents when they got home. The were in a really good mood too. I went home around 10:30pm. I had a call from Jefferson and his friends. Hopefully I’ll get to hang out with he and his friends tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home