Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I woke up late this morning (around 1pm, lol) I didn't get out of bed until almost 2pm. I drank coffee and watch Dharma and Greg. I decided to start working on some sort of business I can do while traveling in my car. :-) I felt really lazy today though and didn't get around to doing much work. My roommate came home and yelled at the dogs for crying. It's the saddest and most annoying thing. It's sad to hear them cry and annoying and sad that she yells at them for it! I decided to go for a drive. I drove through Morrison but decided to keep driving. I found Evergreen, a few other places, and conifer. Those are really pretty towns. I found a few places that would be fun to hike and camp at. I found some cool coffee shops and beautiful lakes I've never seen before too. I'll definitely have to go back there sometime. I decided to go the library for a couple hours to get away. I found some cool travel books and a book of Eleanor Roosevelt's writings. I called the guy I was suppose to go out with tonight but he said that he was too sleepy to hang out. (it was about 8:30pm when I called him). I'm getting way to use to that. That's how all of my potential dates have been for the last three months. The last four guys I was suppose to go out with kept bailing on me last minute. I've gotten use to going to things alone or planning things in a way that I won't be too disappointed if they cancel (which I'm starting to expect them to do). I don't know why they keep doing that. It's a definite theme that I don't think I'm necessarily doing anything to encourage. Maybe it's the fact that I try to make it casual, and maybe they can sense that I don't actually think that they'll show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home