Friday, June 10, 2005

Wednesday was fun. I hung out with Jefferson and four of his guy friends. They are hilarious! We went to Kings and got some juice/soda and hung out. It was a lot of fun. One of his friends is really cute and I happen to get his email address, lol. I don't think he gave it to me out of interest, but who knows what I'll do with it, lol. He's Mormon, which isn't a bad thing, but he might not be wanting to date a non-Mormon, but who knows. (Vince from your experience- do you know if most Mormon only want to date Mormons?) I also had my first non-college slumber party, with cookies and all. I went to bed early on Thursday and didn't do much that day. Today I hung out and worked on my new crafts business. I went to work early, which was awesome. One of the guys at work told me that his friend Jeff (who I use to work with and had a huge crush on) said hi to me. That was so awesome! It means that 1. Ian must have mentioned me for Jeff to know that I'm working there now 2. it means that Jeff says hi! He said that Jeff said he would come in to visit sometime! I've been wanting to see him for over a year now! That would be so cool! I know he knows I had/have a crush on him since I told Ian that I did, lol. (the next day he said that Jeff said hi that time, which was funny and cute). He's been my biggest real-life fantasy guy and social idol for years now. I'd love to see him, smoke a bit, and possibly make out with him :-) (to be honest).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home