Monday, June 20, 2005

Today was a good day. I woke up groggy because I woke up a few times by my roommate being noisy. I ended up falling back asleep and waking up around 1. I had coffee, watched Sorority Boys (I love that movie so much!), ate an omlete, called a friend, and went to work. Work was fun. I love that job. I made $9 in tips! Ya! The chef Alix kept hitting on me, lol. He kept saying "hey bonita" and kept saying he loved me. I laughed at him and shook my head, it was more flattering than creepy today, lol. After work I got my dad egg roles for Father's Day. I ate dinner at there house, then had ice cream with Jefferson. We went to a park where you can see the prarie and downtown and where we could watch the lightning. The clouds were so beautiful today! I drove around and sang in my car for a while before going home around 1am. So, overall, it was a pretty good day.
Today- Not so heart broken, hopeful, not very lonely, a little bored, happy, less angry, still jaded, excited about future.
One week ago today- I can't remember
One month ago today- I can't remember
two months ago today- bad drama with friend, heart broken (new situation, same person), angry, hadn't slept in a day or so
six months ago today- bad drama with friend, heart broke (new situation, same person), angry, just got back from Winter vacation
one year ago today- Sean and I broke up, confused/sad/relieved, heart broken, living with parents, tons of stress
two years ago- Getting ready for college, stressed about living with parents

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home