Sunday, July 03, 2005

I keep thinking I should be adult-like and wake up early in the morning. I have that like-kid like sense of wanting to stay up late and fearing bedtime because there are so many other fun things to do. It's like I get all excited about doing stuff right when I start to feel sleepy. It's kind of annoying. I'm glad I don't have a job that I have to wake up early for.

I can't believe how cool Trevor (the 17 year old at work) is. He's more mature than a lot of people regardless of age. I heard him politely telling his friend that he didn't need to know something because it wasn't his business. That's sweet that he'll stay out of other people's business. He also is really gratious when people go out of their way for him. After I helped him out he thanked me, then helped me do my job- which none of the other delivery guys do usually. I told him that he was my favorite boy there and that he's awesome. He got all shy and said thank you. It was really cute. I hope I get to work with him as much as possible this summer. I also met a really cool guy who was getting food for his sister's wedding rehersal. He was really humble and gratious to everyone for getting his food ready so quickly. He and I talked for a while, while he waited for his ride.

I watched the band Dispatch's concert dvd that I rented from the library. It's awesome! I love dispatch. I highly recommed people watch their dvd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home