Friday, July 01, 2005

Lets see, today I woke up around noon. Then I met my brother to get some Japanese food for lunch. It was really good. I got a chicken rice bowl. Then he and I went to the library to check out dvds and music. I was so impressed that he actually met me for lunch on time, it was amazing. That hasn't happend in a very long time. Then I played with my parent's dog for a while before going to work. I found out that the girl I like to talk to got re-scedualed to days that I don't work! Apparently we talk too much to each other and "she's distracting me". :-( I'm glad that I didn't get my work hours cut. It's true though. I can do her and my job by myself and she was making it harder for me to multi-task. I liked talking to her though. Oh well. I also got lecured for talking too loud. :-( I hate getting scolded. That one was true too though, lol. I'm glad that my boss pats me on the head (like a puppy, lol) when he's serious about something with me and doesn't curse and yell at me like he does at some of the boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home