Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Happy 5th of July! Yesterday I woke up at 8am, then 9am, then 10am, then woke up finally at 11am. I went to my parents house for lunch. They were BBQing turkey hambergers. I talked to them for a while. We were all being polite to each other mostly since it was a holiday, lol. Then my brother said that he was going to watch fireworks alone tonight, so my parents decided we should do that as a family. We went to see the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I was expecting a lot more of a plot and I was hoping that the plot would have made more sense. I did like to see Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt half naked and being bad-asses. :-)
My brother didn't talk most the night and didn't want to see the fireworks. I don't know what was the matter with him last night, but he's usually like that so maybe I shouldn't worry too much. I had another turkey burger for dinner, it was excellent.
I was mad that my roommate still has taken over the entire fridge and freezer. All I have is eggs, milk, juice, mushrooms, and salad dressing. I really need more space if I hope to eat anytime soon, lol. I became less mad when she told me that she yelled at the neighbors for letting their kids damage our garage and yard (I didn't want to have to be the one to do that). And she offered to let me eat some of her homemade curry chicken. Everytime I'm annoyed with her or she knows she did something that would piss me off, she offers me food, lol. It does work a lot of the time. I'm still mad that her beer is taking up so much room that I can't have veggies in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home