Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I love jogging now! I use to hate it more than almost anything. It was the thing I dreaded most about PE, which was my most dreaded classes. I always had dreams about running (dreams- as in when I'm sleeping). But I never ran outside because the neighbor kids made fun of me and because I use to be really over weight and out of shape. I'm at least 20 pounds lighter than high school though and I don't know anyone in this part of town. I've already noticed that I'm getting into better shape! I'm able to run a lot faster and longer than ever before. I'm going to go to my parents house and run on their tredmill soon to see how far and how fast I can go. Hopefully, in a month I'll be able to see that I got even better. I'll have to try riding my bike again one of these days. I still don't know if I'm in good enough shape to go on a very long bike ride- the last time I thought I was going to die, I was seriously worried. I think I'll stick to jogging/walking/yoga for now.

I was really sad today, I realized after I woke up, read a book from the library, listened to a cd I got from the library, watched a movie I got from the library, watched tv with my roommate, went for a jog, went to the grocery store, made dinner, baked cookies- I had officially done everything there is to do here (if you don't have friends to camp with or play mini golf with). I've started going out to dinner alone and I plan on going to some coffee shops alone and possibly do some day trips alone. Everyone is too far away! The 16 year old girl told me that I should stop by her house if I'm around that area- which is nice, I see her as a new friend now- but I doubt we'll be hanging out all the time (she gets grounded a lot and I dont' know if I'll relate to her younger friends, lol.). Oh well, I shouldn't complain. I'd probably have more friends if I got out of the house more and tried talking to people more. Or at least I hope. I'm hoping it's easier to meet people if I get out or go to other parts of town- I don't want to think that it'll be like this all the time when I get out of college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home