Thursday, August 04, 2005

I've had some interesting dreams lately. I haven't been watching that much tv, but I keep dreaming about people on my tv shows. I dreamed that I was an actress on the show Yes Dear. I was suppose to be having a cute, cuddly moment with the man playing my husband. When the scene was over, we stayed cuddled up and he brushed the hair off my face and we had a sweet, caring moment. Then I dreamed that Tim and Leland, from the show Dog The Bounty Hunter, came to my rescue when I was in danger from something (who knows what). Tim comforted me since I was still scared. He rubbed my arm and brushed the hair off my face (that's an odd theme- I think a psychologist would find it interesting, lol). Then Leland told me everything would be ok, gave me a hug, and held me for a while. I also remember baking bread with my Grandma at her house, which totally doesn't fit with the theme of the earlier dreams, but still a nice dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home