Sunday, August 21, 2005

So, I moved back into my parent's house on the 15th. I worked almost everyday before I left. I was so busy packing and sorting through stuff. I got to the dorms on Friday. I got unpacked pretty quickly. I went to dinner with my parents. Then I went to party at Joel's new house. It was a really fun party. I met some pretty chill people. I was in a bad mood earlier that day, and I was pretty uptight at the party, but it was still fun. It was good to see Joel, Bob, Katherine, and Tia again. I was glad that I wasn't sitting at home my first weekend back, that would have made me really sad.
I went to lunch with my parents on Saturday. I talked to some of my friends from last year, then I went to Joel's house for another party. That was a fun party too. There were some hot guys who were really annoying, lol. I didn't talk to them very much. I met one cute guy who seemed nice and interesting.
I ran into a girl in the cafeteria who I knew from one of the parties. I talked to some of her rough guy friends. They were alright, but I realized that I really don't care to talk to boys who are vulgar, rude, disrespectful- especially in the begining. That's sad that a lot of girls still like to talk to and date the raunchy, bad boys then feel hurt when they finally realize that those boys aren't very nice. I've met a couple nice guys and know a few more nice guys, so hopefully I can use them as examples and won't lower my standards of dating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home