Saturday, August 13, 2005

Interesting day today. I woke up around 11am. Watched Dharma and Greg and Yes Dear, ate oatmeal. Talked to Vince and Big D on IM. Then I made some Tofu Sushi for the first time. I love it! I love sushi, but it's so expensive at restaurants and I don't want to eat raw fish I prepared myself. Then I left an hour and half before I was suppose to hang out with the girl I met at Ladyfest. I drove right past the theatre we were suppose to meet at. I planned on getting there early and reading in the parking lot. I decided to drive around and get back there before I was suppose to meet her. I got horribly lost though, which I should have expected considering it's Denver and I know that I don't know how to get back onto that part of that road! So, I drove around in circles trying to get back. I called her to tell her that I was lost. Then called a half hour later to tell her I was still lost. Then I suddenly realized that I was actually on a road that took me directly back to my house! How the hell does someone get lost an hour away from their house, downtown, think they are going in relatively the right direction and end up by their house! I'm thinking this was either: 1. Me sub-consciously sabotaging any possible relationship/date like I have been doing with everyone for the past year, 2. Some psychic/spiritual guidance telling me to just go home tonight, 3. A really odd coincidence. Before I left, I was thinking about it being nice to just stay home instead, but I knew I would have fun, so I made myself stop thinking that. And now that I'm back home I wished I was out with her, but I know that if I was on my way to hang out with her I would wish I was doing something else, although I think if I was with her- I would be having fun yet feeling unsure still. I thought I was done sabotaging every possible relationship. I didn't run away from Trevor or Mike (although Mike's Mormon and it wouldn't have lasted long most likely and Trevor is young and I assumed before that he wouldn't say yes to dating me). It could have been me freaking out about not knowing if I like women still. I was listening to Dispatch and totally daydreaming about the lead singer (male) instead of thinking about the upcoming date- which I usually do. I don't know. Oh well I guess. It is sad that I didn't get to go out on my last Saturday here and the last time I'd get to see her this summer. I finally got a hold of her. She was waiting at the theater for an hour for me! I was calling her house phone thinking it was her cell phone! I felt so bad that she had to wait! She told me that she'd email me while I'm at school and that she'd save her movie passes for when I'm in town. I thought that was sweet and it shows that she's not pissed enough to not want to talk to me, which is good. I'll apologize to her again when she emails and hopefully we can still be friends over emails and chatting enough to hang out over breaks. I wonder why she wants to talk to me and hang out with me even though I won't be in town most of the year and she barely knows me. That makes me think she is interested in more than friends, or she just really really wants more friends. Who knows. I'm pretty sure it was a date, but I'm not even sure about that now that I think about it. I'm going to stop thinking now! lol. I'm so confused!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home