Sunday, November 13, 2005

Yesterday was good fun. I got to hang out with some cool guys I don't usually get to hang out with. The two boys both offered to cuddle with me last night and had a cute game of using pick-up lines to try to win me over, lol. It got awkward when the girl who likes one of the guys came along to hang out at one point. We started to go home around 2am. I asked the one guy if he wanted to "watch movies" (cuddle basically). He said that he was too sleepy to cuddle that night. Ah! I'm going to assume it was to not hurt the other girl, but I don't know if he was thinking that deep. That's the second guy this month who prioritized sleep over making out with me! That's so sad. I think the first one didn't want to take things too far, so he used it as an excuse to not go further. This is assuming things though. It's like the male equivalent of a tease! I'm glad I have some cuddle-buddies now, but the boundaries and girl-codes are confusing. I also realized that more boys I like want to talk to me than I thought before. Other than boys, I'm getting tired of repressing so much. I'm getting annoyed being the girl that sits politely and listens to people tell me things about things I know more about, lol. Not many people actually listen to me EVER and a lot of people see me as the up-tight girl at parties. I felt like an old lady. Screw that though! I'm ready to act out again, lol. No more boring, psychoanalytical posts- I'm going to do some rebellious things and have interesting things to report. mmmhhhaaa. (And not just about boys- that's just been a major thing on my mind- but I will have some male and non-male interesting things to post soon I hope).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home