Wednesday, October 19, 2005

So, I was kind of sad before, thinking about how I hadn't kissed a guy for a long time. (since December- so about 10 months). (I did kiss Annette, so I have kissed a PERSON since then but it wasn't as special as kissing a man, so I'll just say I haven't kissed a man in a long time, because that's true and more sad). But now, I can say that I have recently kissed a man. :-) I randomly decided to cuddled up to a couple of my friends who were sleeping at 2pm. Then it turned into him kissing me and my friend, lol. It really wasn't all that romantic, I know, but it was a kiss! I'm hoping for a more romantic and meaningful kiss in the near future (from no one in perticular yet), I think that would be especially nice. I think it's amusing that he asked me if I had a boyfriend (I'm flattered he thought I had one) and that he seemed worried when I joked that I was engaged (he looked like he believed me until I told him I was joking, which I was also flattered by). That sounds bad that I kissed and cuddled with a guy who doesn't know that much about me, but he is a friend of mine and it was all out of friendliness and it didn't go more than kissing and cuddling, so I dont' think it's too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home