Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

So, here's my interesting updates:
1. Boy A that I liked didn't return my call this weekend. He suggested we hang out on Monday. I told him to call me, but he didn't. I give up on him unless he actually makes more effort now.
2. Boy B who I like emailed me and said he wanted to hang out finally, but that he's not coming back after this semester.
3. Boy C I realize is way too insane to date.
4. I hung out and played Truth and Dare (without the dares) with a bunch of my friends. We found out that everyone in the group had a crush on at least one other person. They all tried to figure out who everyone's crushes are and it seems that the rush is on to beat the others to their crushes.
5. I kept hanging out with one of the boys (Boy D) I liked after Truth. We talked and eventually fell asleep in my bed, there was some mild running into each other but sadly no cuddling or kisses. I spent a total of 30 hours with him straight and didn't get annoyed or tired of him. I think he might like me back, he is pretty shy and it think it would take a lot for him to make any kind of move. He also not only hangs out when I ask him to places, but also takes the initiative to seek me out too.
6. Boy E told me that I was the one he had a crush on from the Truth game. He said it less bluntly though and I pretended like I didn't understand what he said, so I'd have time to figure that out. He told me that Boy D (the one I especially like) only wants a make out buddy right now and that there are tons of girls who like him. He told me that he was better than Boy D because he actually wants a girlfriend. He also told me that he gets attached to girls when he makes out with girls he likes and that his feelings might be hurt if a girl he likes uses him to make out with. I usually cuddle and make out with him without meaning anything, but after his conversation, I decided to wait and see if he would kiss me. We started cuddling and petting each other's arms and hair. It was really sweet. He turned in a little bit but never kissed me. He asked if he could spend the night. I told him that I needed to sleep alone to get enough sleep. He kissed me a couple times on the forehead and left. I think he might have said the bad things about Boy D because he knew that I liked both of them and he wants to me to go for him and not boy D. Interesting. :-)

I'm starting to get options, that's excellent. I was getting really lonely for a while. I don't know if any dating or relationship will occur with any of these guys, but it's looking good. At least I have some interesting things going on with some cool guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home