Friday, December 16, 2005

AHHH! My parent's are so freaking annoying! I really hate that! I want to leave now! I've only been in town for 4 hours though and I've only been home for 3 hours. I think that's enough, lol. They've nearly made me cry four time already, and it's just a matter of time until I actually start crying. I want to leave right now. If it weren't so cold, I'd live in my car! I was so excited to be in Denver, use my stuff here, be at the libraries, go downtown, etc. I'm hoping I can get out enough and ignore my parents enough to make it worth it. Their whole world revolved around the television screen. They don't seem to have many other friends. My dad works and my mom shops. That's what they do. It's sad really. You can't think outside their tiny box or you are going to be passive-aggressively shot down until you're crying and don't know why you feel so bad about yourself. I would be happy to spend all day at my old restaurant, working or not. The library is too quiet sometimes. I could maybe find a cafe to sit and read in all day. I can see why I get so many headaches and pannic attacks here. It's not a healthy place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home