Friday, December 02, 2005

I decided to not have cuddle buddies because that might be bad since I'm actually maybe wanting to date. I also don't want to hurt them or get hurt. I didn't know how to tell the guy who said he liked me that I don't even want to be cuddle buddies with him anymore, but since he had sex with some random girls and has been weird and distant ever since he said he liked me, I'm thinking I don't really need to. I also found out some major new issues with the guys I liked. Logically, they should be totally off my crush list. I decided to really go after one guy at a time. To look around and be open to getting to know other guys, but also only seriously flirt with the one boy. If it doesn't work out, then keep getting to know the other guys and see if there's a guy I want to really go after next. Still, part of me just wants to make out with random guys and just hope I don't get to attached to them and try as hard as I can to not want anything deeper than that. I don't think that's going to work though. I was starting to like the jerk cuddle buddy. Any time I start to feel any kind of loneliness or any sort of crush on someone or desire to date/have a relationship, I try to figure out what is missing in what I can do for myself to make myself completely happy alone. I think it's a good skill to have if it's possible, but it does make me sad to try so hard to not want love and affection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home