Monday, November 28, 2005

Hmmm. I'm thinking now, that I might be doing some hurtful things. I thought that it would be great to date as many guys as possible, with cuddling, but nothing too emotionally or physically serious. The no sex thing is definitely a good thing. I don't know if the guys want something serious or not though and I don't know how I feel about them either. I thought it would be a good thing to just casually date to give guys a chance and see if I like them, which I think is good still. I feel really bad when I realize that I don't like them though. I use to wait and see if I liked them for sure as more than friends before making a move or letting them make a move. Lately, I've gone out with any guy I thought I could possibly like now or in the future. It still sounds good to give guys a chance, but maybe I need a nice way to break up with them. I should also cut out all my cuddle-buddies. They're nice to have, but it would hurt any guy I might want to be more serious with. Although, if I don't have any real dating prospects and everyone knows it's just cuddling and causal, maybe that's ok. I thought I had that going. Then I realized that one of my friends wanted to be a cuddle buddy too, I kind of avoided him and then started making out with his friend- that's not good! Also, I think the guy I went out with tonight might want to date, but I realized I don't like him like that and that he's not leaving in a few weeks like I thought he was. And I don't know if one of my cuddle buddies really wants to date, or if he was just playing me by hinting about having a crush on me. I'm really liking this attention, it's great to finally have that again, but it's getting complicated. I think I need to have some honest chats with some people soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home