Saturday, December 10, 2005

Finals week is going well. I seem to be on track with my insane amount of homework without getting too stressed. I still have time to hang out with my friends too. I was feeling sick around Thanksgiving, then got sick with a horrible cold after that. I'm feeling better now though.
I hung out with this one boy I like for about 14 hours before we fell asleep yesterday. We talked about how we're both shy about flirting in general which was cute. We talked about other things that hinted that we might like each other. We also found out that we have tons of things in common. I asked him to stay the night again. We cuddled more this time than last time (before it was just sleeping and not cuddling or kissing). I cuddled up to him and rubbed his back and he made the move to kiss me. :-) I've been hoping for that to happen for a while now. I was hoping it would be romantic, which it ended up being kind of romantic and sweet. We made out for a while before falling asleep. It was really nice. I'm not entirely sure where it's going between us, but it's looking like a good situation so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home