Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Quick notes to long stories-

1. I didn't think I'd be able to date while in Denver, but I've been asked out twice (two guys) in a month!!! (One being ridiculously out of my league and the other one a guy from work)

2. Make over! I'm getting my teeth cleaned, getting a hair cut, and going clothes shopping. My fabulous guy friends are helping me.

3. Ahh man, one more day of work. :-( I feel bad for leaving my boss this summer. He said that he can't go on vacation if I leave and his wife can't stay home with his son if I leave! That's so much guilt! I feel so bad. He knew I was leaving and needed to make more plans, but I think he was hoping I'd stay knowing that. Oye, not much I can do know though.

4. I miss Utah. Ah. lol. I think GJ will be alright, but SLC would have been fun. I've read a bunch of books lately and the characters I find out are all in Utah! What are the chances of that! Maybe next summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home