Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Movie review:
A lot Like Love- boring, pointless. I nearly turned it off, but I kept it on to see how it ended. Kept dragging on. It gets your hopes up enough to be unsatisfying when it has a plot turn.

I went to the Denver Library yesterday. It was cool. There's two stories of non-fiction books.

I think I have a major thing for red heads now. lol. Check out Alicia Witt or Bryce Dallas Howard. There's some hot red headed guys out there too, but I can't think of any famous ones.

3 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, May 24, 2006, Blogger Vincent said...

I had a thing for red heads for a short time...careful though...they're all crazy

crazy I say!

 
At 12:14 PM, May 24, 2006, Blogger deconstruction worker said...

lol, That's what Sean and Jefferson say too.

 
At 7:21 PM, May 25, 2006, Blogger Vincent said...

Ask Sean if he wants to do roadtrip!

Doubtful...but ya know

 

Post a Comment

<< Home