Sunday, May 21, 2006

I'm back in Denver now. I just got back a couple days ago. I can't wait to see everyone here.

Movie reviews:
1. The Wedding Planner- Cute movie. I don't know why he liked her or why she liked him though. I didn't sense that they liked each other or that there was anything going on until they flat out said it. But, not a bad movie anyway.

2. The Sisterhood of the Traveling pants- It's my aunt's favorite book, so I thought I'd watch the movie. It's really cheesey and meant for a young audience I think. I liked the Greek scenes.

3. Must Love Dogs- I hate blantant advertising in movies!!!! This movie does a lot of it. "If your lonely, do what I did, go to LWEKJFIOVC.com" (I refuse to advertise it in my complaint). Other than that, it was kind of cute. It made me feel lonely, even when it was over, but that could have also been because I watch three chick-flick movies about dating. lol.

1 Comments:

At 5:51 AM, May 22, 2006, Blogger Vincent said...

Look at flights coming out July 13th..I'd like to leave a couple days after that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home