Wednesday, May 24, 2006

New cute red head to add to the list- Amy Davidson.

Movie reviews-
The Upside of Anger: Pretty good movie. The daughters are cool characters. Dragged on a bit, but still good.

The Amityville Horror: I knew this movie was going to scare me. I think the first Amityville horror was better (I think I saw the tv editted version of it). I ended up turning the movie off before he went totally crazy. I had nightmares about it, lol. I haven't had nightmares from a movie in years. It really wasn't nightmare scary. I'd still recommend this movie to people who like scary movies.

2 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, May 25, 2006, Blogger Vincent said...

I haven't see Amityville Horror yet...I've really wanted to though...

 
At 9:54 AM, May 26, 2006, Blogger Vincent said...

Date for leaving: July 14th or 15th...so if you do fly out...look for something a couple days before that.

Only thing is that if you want to go to the beach...you're gonna have to help out with gas...cause it's 2 hours to the east...I have to put most of my money in the trip to Fort Collins and then deposit and rent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home