Friday, January 12, 2007

Wow! I was out of town for two weeks! I came back and 8 people I know got engaged! Good for them, it's super cute, but wow, 8 people! That's a lot of people.

I’ve been helping so many people plan their weddings that I’m starting to have my own ideas about weddings. Zefer already drew me the most perfect wedding dress and I also started thinking about what I’d want in an engagement ring (not that I get to choose that- I was just trying to think of alternatives to diamonds that don’t look cheesy, for all the people who ask me what I’ll do if I don’t want a diamond ring). I also have some favorite wedding locations. I have a few baby name ideas too, but that’s even creeping me out, so I’ll keep those to myself for now. I’m not baby or wedding crazy, I promise! It’s just what’s going on around me.

Also, I have a new hobby! Scrap booking rocks! I know, I know- it's another old lady hobby. But it's so much fun. It's fun to scrapbook a photo from Pride Fest and a scrapbook page for my friend's anarchist demonstrations- complete with stickers!

I taught my neighbor how to crochet today.

I have a week break from school starting tonight! Woo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home