Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Hi everybody! I haven’t updated in a very long time. I hope I get some readers back, sorry about the long break. To update ya’ll-

This semester-
-I finished another semester of school.
-I had roommates, they transferred, new ones are here now.
-I dated a little- a “date” here and there with a couple guys.
-Feminist Club is up and running again. It’s going decently, few members, but we got some things done anyway.

New/current obsessions-
Guatemala
China
Utah
Learning Spanish
Wedding dress designs (mostly because my friend is making one)
Themed clothing (time periods and ethnic clothes)
Crocheting
Podcasts
Latin music

Recently-
-Found out that I use to baby sit my new roommate’s friend’s older brother, lol
-Gave roommates tips on their first trip to the grocery store, they’re cute
-Found out I don’t have roommates for next semester yet
-Couldn’t see the 19 year old guy I liked on our last day together b/c he got grounded
-Getting through headache from lack of sleep and coffee withdrawals
-Have to contest a ‘D’ I got in a class about religion and sociology (two obsessions of mine)
-Woke up to find a strange girl on my couch sleeping next to my teddy bear, lol
-Realized that I still crush on unavailable men when I realized that the last 4 major crushes I have live in other states now, are on missions or will be soon
-Realized that I don’t have anything that is red. I think I have a semi-conscious hatred for the color red. I noticed one day that most my things were blue. I think I subconsciously love the color blue. Lately, most my new things are pink, purple, blue, cream, or black.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home